24.4.14

Evening sun

Vallu such a poser ;)


It's great to have the horses at home and be able to turn them out whenever, so today after riding, mum and I turned Nelli and Vallu out again into their sand paddocks for the evening! Vallu looked like he was loving it, being able to have a proper roll after a hard training session...




Life has been crazy busy, but I'm managing to love every minute of it, even with the massive amount of stress that my upcoming exams are giving me. Luckily our crazy pets keep me happy and laughing. I can't wait for my exams to be over, then summer and proper horsing around can start :)
Niilo 
Our little guard dogs

Toivo


Waiting for the stick... 
Max the cat: "I'm ready to be let into the house human come open the door for me"

No comments:

Post a Comment