28.8.14

New Kingsland stuff!

I was very excited when I could finally pick up my Ooteman delivery from the local post office, because these gorgeous things were waiting for me!
I've had my eye on Kingsland horse wear for the longest time, but could never justify buying them since they've been just too pricy! Thanks to Ooteman's special sale, the were around half price and at a far more reasonable price. I love the colour brown iron, but who just comes up with these names? I would have just called it light brown :D The contrast piping is also lovely. I'm definitely going to save this as a training set, so not for everyday use!
Kingsland Palermo saddle pad and bandages in the colour brown iron
Gorgeous KL logo and four little crystals in the crown
My new KL Dressage brooch 

It is so beautiful, a gold coloured brooch encrusted with clear white crystals and a pearl pendant ♥︎ I really like the little box it also came in, a very handy thing to store the brooch/stock pin in. Now I nearly have my competition outfit sorted out!

No comments:

Post a Comment