18.12.14

WOW saddle, part 2

My long awaited for saddle is FINALLY HERE  (you can read part 1 here)
After months of waiting thanks to stupid production delays the saddle is finally here, and gosh was it so worth the wait ♥︎ There is so much space for Vallu's shoulders and withers, and it is so comfortable to sit on, and it makes me sit straighter and taller. It feels so weird for a saddle to support me as much as this one does, but still at the same time it doesn't restrict me at all. Even with a very tired and spooky Vallu, at no point did I feel like I was losing my balance. Wonderful.






It'll be very interesting to see if AF notices a difference. We just had a lesson with him the day before the saddle arrived, and then our next lesson will be at the end of Jan, so there will be approximately a months time for Vallu to develop and to see if there is any noticeable difference. I just love it. There aren't words to explain how comfortable it is to sit in, but at the same time it is supportive and also helping me to improve my seat and position.
Thank you LT Equine for making us the perfect saddle and the biggest thank you ever to mum and dad for giving me an absolutely amazing 21st birthday present. I have been dreaming of getting a WOW saddle for Vallu for over a year now, and to finally have it is unreal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment