28.1.17

Trends to watch out for: euro-star SS17

FINALLY we are getting to see sneak pics of what the SS17 collections will look like! I'm so excited, because I love bright colours spring/summer collections are a lot more my style than the AW collections.

Euro-star have released a look book of their SS17 collection and I did a mini happy dance when I saw it! And there's a good reason for that because at last someone has used purple 💜 💜 💜 Ever since Eskadron released blackberry in their AW13 collection, I think the matchy world has been begging for someone to release another purple and now euro-star have! YAY!


Not only is there the gorgeous purple, but there's a light and royal blue (I think they are called bluebell and blue jay?) and navy but there is also a really pretty colour called lychee (a pinky orange).  After having purchased quite a few euro-star products last year - saddle pad and bandages, a coat, breeches and a fleece jacket - I've come to adore the brand. Their collections are always made from top notch materials which means they just last and last, and their rider wear is always created with the rider in mind so that they always fit well, don't get ruined after 5 minutes of being around horses and stand the test of time.

I think I may just have to get the purple! 😍 What do you think? Do you like any of it?


No comments:

Post a Comment