13.2.18

#HorseBloggers challenge #5Photos1Day

Those of you who follow me on Instagram might have noticed that I suddenly posted 5 photos yesterday with the hashtag #5Photos1Day. This was another fantastic challenge set by Haynet for equestrian bloggers to show viewers a typical day in your life and since I haven't done one of these types of blog posts in a while I thought it would be fun to join in - my last blog post of something related to this was last September, which too was inspired by #HorseBloggers. This really was a fab challenge set by Haynet and you too can join! You have until the end of February to take part, so simply by pick any day you want to share with us, take 5 photos that show your typical day and then share them with everyone by using the hashtag #5Photos1Day on Instagram 📸 It's been so much fun following what other bloggers have shared and to have seen a snippet of everyone's life!

If you want to see my photos better, make sure you check out my Instagram and make sure to follow us to keep up to date with everything that is going on - I always update my Instagram first! The first photo was easy as it is how I always start my day once we finish doing the morning yard - an hour of work on the blog! It's the only way I manage to stay on top of the blog and make sure I have regular content coming out AND since blogging always makes me happy it sets up the rest of my day to be good too! The next two photos were equally as normal of my typical day as I rode Basse and then Vallu had a day of in hand pole work. As winter takes away my hacking opportunities, I like provide variety for my horses so that they don't go sour so every two weeks Vallu gets to do a day of lots of poles to make sure he remembers to lift up his legs.
For the fourth photo, whilst this is not strictly always normal for me I'm currently helping out at the neighbour's yard whilst they are on holiday so after I'm done with our evening yard jobs I pop over to feed their horses. And the final photo is a photo of a totally typical evening for me, cuddling the dogs! Both of our dogs are proper cuddle monsters in the evening, they will join me in the living room to watch TV and most of the time Niilo will even sit next to me on the sofa. It's a very nice way to relax and wind down after my very busy days ðŸ˜´ I admit there are some days when I fall asleep on the sofa and wake up the next morning very confused as to where I am, hahah!
If you'd like to join in, click HERE to find the #HorseBloggers Facebook group 💞

1 comment:

  1. I will have to check this out! I wish there was something like Hay Net in the United States. P.S. I LOVE the pale pink on Basse!

    ReplyDelete