23.2.18

Trends to watch out for: Eskadron Classic SS18

I can totally get why some people think I'm a bit crazy, especially when someone asks me a question about anything that is equestrian style/brand related as I could easily talk for hours and hours and hours... Especially if the topic was Eskadron's collections! I'm always very impressed with each one of Eskadron's collections, and honestly out of all the years I've been following equestrian trends the only one that I didn't like was Eskadron Heritage 2016. But I think this collection is fantastic and deserves 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

For this SS18 collection, Eskadron has once again gone for the classic navy and grey that they tend to have for each collection so these colours are no surprise BUT what was quite unexpected (at least for me) was the colour choices for this collection! There is a lovely light mint green (jade) and what looks like a nice strong but soft shade of yellow (sunrise). I'm not a big fan of yellow but this particular shade is really pretty! And I think it was a nice touch was to add a floral pattern in, which for this collection is the 'deep blue flower' which I honestly actually liked already when I first saw it in some leaked photos. I know it's gonna be a love/hate reaction to this floral pattern, but I believe a lot of people will actually like it rather than hate it... Eskadron have already done a floral pattern in their Next Generation SS17 collection, but I do think this one is a lot prettier? 💐 But anyway, the official colours are: white, jade, deep blue, sunrise and steel grey. 

LOOK! Floral pattern bandages wraps, how cute!!
Another thing that I'm really pleased about is the return of white! I know it's a bit weird to be happy about a white, but Eskadron hasn't used white for several collections and now that they will always brining out boots and over reach boots, it means we are also getting white versions of Eskadron's awesome fluffy boots as well as my favourite type of over reach boots in jade, navy and the floral pattern! These are the type of boots that I mean ⤵️
AND there is a new style of saddle pad that Eskadron has brought out for the first time which is the diagonal crystal pad (below) It's a thicker version of the cotton, and with Eskadron written in crystals along the side of the pad. I think it looks SO cool! Another one of my favourites is the crystal glossy pad 💎 Diamonds galore! I'm sticking to my favourite big square cotton pad, but if I wasn't getting this (and I was super rich!) I would definitely be getting the crystal glossy saddle pad too - probably both in jade and in steel grey.
And in case anyone is nosy/interested in what I'm getting, I've preordered the steel grey cotton big square with jade bandages and jade over reach boots 💚 I can't wait to see what this looks like on my boys, I think it's such a spring/summery colour ☀️
What do you think? Do you like this collection as much as I do?

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. The color combos are spot on. I'm verrrrrryyyy curious to know what your tack room looks like...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's very colourful!!! I will take a photo at some point, especially when I get a new tack room once we move back to the UK!

      Delete